By using the Zotabox (Service), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Zotabox reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Zotabox cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- The Zotabox logo will appear on free tools. To remove the Zotabox logo from all our tools, please upgrade to one of our premium plans.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is offered with a free plan. You are only required to pay for using the Premium plan with additional tools and features.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of some features and/or premium tools. Zotabox does not accept any liability for such loss.
- You may try our 14 day free trial of our premium tools at no cost or obligation. We do not provide refunds after your payment has been approved.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Please go to My Account (on your Zotabox Dashboard) – ‘change plans’ to cancel or upgrade your plan. You may continue to use your free tools unconditionally if you decide to cancel your premium plan.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month/year, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- Zotabox has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Zotabox reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Zotabox site or the Service itself.
- Zotabox shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that Zotabox uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Zotabox.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- Zotabox does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Zotabox shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Zotabox has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer them!