Add New Contact Form Users to your Mailchimp List
Would you like to support your website visitors and add your new contacts to your Mailchimp lists at the same time?
Now you can with Zotabox’s responsive Contact Form Builder.
- Add custom background images for a professional look
- Add multiple custom fields:
- Text Fields
- Multiple Choice Fields
- Date/Time Fields
- Drop Down Fields
- Radio Buttons
- Optional subject and message fields
- Attach 5 files up to 5 MB each
- Save form data for 90 days
- Auto Response
- Auto Redirect to thank you page
Add Multiple Departments:
Set up departments with unique email recipients to speed up customer service.
- Display certain pages (or countries) only
- Tab or no tab
- Display on tab click, immediately, exit, after time or scroll down page
- Minimum screen size
- Open contact form with custom link on your site
Add Multiple Contact Forms to the Same Website:
You can easily add multiple contact forms to the same website (each with different display options) and link each tool to a different Mailchimp list if you like.
More Tools to Increase Your Mailchimp Subscribers:
Zotabox also has 4 other tools to quickly increase your email subscribers included in your Zotabox package.
Link each Zotabox Tool to a Different Mailchimp List:
You can add different tools for different pages (or groups of pages) with different relevant messages (and link to different Mailchimp lists if you want).
Extra Email Capture Features
- Optional name fields
- ‘I agree’ checkboxes and
- Autoredirect options for your email subscriber tools too.
Shopify users can easily embed our contact form in a page or open with a custom link on their site.
Note for Shopify Merchants: You can use Zotabox to simultaneously add emails to BOTH your Mailchimp and Shopify accounts.
Add Zotabox to Your Website Today
Install any Zotabox app or plugin to customize all Zotabox tools on your website. We have integrations with Shopify, Big Commerce, WordPress and other platforms (please create a Zotabox account when manually embedding our code or to use another ecommerce platform).